Lessons Learned & Adjustments To Make
- I'm not in good enough shape for the kind of training I'm attempting.
- I don't eat properly to fuel my workouts.
- I do better when I incorporate different activities along with running. (swimming, cycling, kayaking, weight training, etc)
- I'm still capable of matching or beating my marathon PR (4:36:20) if I trained for it.
- I don't really like back-to-back long runs.
- Too much road running with no trails is monotonous.
- Too much trail running with no roads is monotonous.
- I really need to improve my comfort & performance in the marathon & 50k distances.